Our agriturismo is family-run and we offer simple services in keeping with the character of the place.
Services available at the farm include:
• An on-site restaurant for the half-board service offering authentic, home-style cooking full of locally-sourced and/or organic ingredients. We often use a wood-burning oven, especially for cooking meat. Guests can book half-board service for the day they arrive up to 24 hours prior to check-in; for the other days of their stay, they can choose whether or not to eat at our restaurant by booking their table during breakfast. The menu is fixed but quite varied and delicious.
• Sweet and savory breakfast buffet with homemade jams, D.O.P. honey from Lunigiana and fresh local products.
• Daily room cleaning included in the room rate
• Towels replaced in the rooms every 2 days; towels replaced in the apartments every 4 days
• Bed linens replaced in the rooms every 4 days; bed linens replaced weekly in the apartments
• Final cleaning in the apartment, as long as guests respect the farm’s relaxed rules.
• Free Wi-Fi: the entire facility is covered, both inside and outside
• 6 x 12 m fixed-depth swimming pool with nearby deck and gazebo (the pool is usually open from June 15th to September 15th). The pool is for the exclusive use of registered guests, from the moment of check-in to the moment of check-out
• Ample parking on private property
• 2 mountain bikes available for guests free of charge
• Books and guides in both Italian and English available for consultation
• On our farm, passionate cyclists are welcome to bring their (clean) bikes into their rooms. We also have some tools for bike repair if needed
• A Family Shop, Il Fungo, where you can find all the products we make and other typical local foods (on Via Primo Maggio in Pontremoli)
(The coupon must be downloaded before you arrive at the farm and presented to the management to be validated. Only one coupon is allowed per room)
Fee-based services available on request:
• Housekeeping services in the apartments during your stay, upon request (10 €)
• Local cuisine cooking classes, to be arranged with Graziella and booked ahead
• Upon request, we will put together a selection of local products for apartment guests who want to really sample the flavors of the local area (oil produced on the farm, wine, cheese, salami, honey, jam made on the farm, dried and oil-preserved porcini mushrooms prepared on the farm, local spelt and barley, seasonal fruits and vegetables. The price and quantity of items guests are interested in must be arranged beforehand)
• Picnic meal on request
• Holistic Massage and Reiki treatments, because a person is body, mind and soul. You can request a partial (45 minutes) or whole-body massage (max 75 minutes), both using essential oils. There are countless benefits, including a newfound sense of physical and mental balance
• lessons in Qi Gong (both individual and group, we recommend the latter), a practice derived from Traditional Chinese Medicine, with Qi Gong expert and teacher FISTQN. Qi Gong is used to naturally and powerfully renew the energies of the mind and body
• Excursions and guided tours can be organized for groups of at least 8 people Convenience:
• The farm is near the city center of Pontremoli (1500m or approximately 7 minutes by car) which offers shops, supermarkets, pharmacies, bars, restaurants, pizzerias and a train station. In addition, it is very easy to get from the farm to the sports center and bicycle shop (5 minutes) located near the stadium
• The farm is crossed by a small river, the Bettinia (feeds into the Verde River), where you can fish
• The surroundings are full of woods where you can pick mushrooms, chestnuts, blueberries, raspberries and strawberries when in season